alexcure
Paris
Kontakt:

Re: Languages, Langages, Sprachen, Linguaggioni. Języki

Post autor: alexcure » środa, 27 stycznia 2010, 14:07

jeszcze taki:

French Audio Dictionary
http://french.about.com/od/vocabulary/a ... ionary.htm

PS. Kwestia przyzwyczajenia, ;-) - dostałam niedawno książkę po francusku, dość gruba, wypadałoby ją kiedyś przeczytać... :D

Awatar użytkownika
alexcure
Paris
Kontakt:

Post autor: alexcure » czwartek, 28 stycznia 2010, 14:04

Awatar użytkownika
love_cat
Disintegration
Numer gadu-gadu: 0

Post autor: love_cat » czwartek, 28 stycznia 2010, 18:08

alexcure pisze:jeszcze tu coś jest: http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/french/lj/pronunciation/
Coolest one. Merci beaucoup
"And kissing crimson fell into her waiting arms.."

Awatar użytkownika
alexcure
Paris
Kontakt:

Post autor: alexcure » czwartek, 28 stycznia 2010, 20:00

;-) BTW how is your German? I am going to attand some lessons since March. And now I watch Snooker in German only :lol: .

Awatar użytkownika
love_cat
Disintegration

Post autor: love_cat » piątek, 29 stycznia 2010, 11:26

alexcure pisze:;-) BTW how is your German? I am going to attand some lessons since March. And now I watch Snooker in German only :lol: .
Much better but it's still suffering. Too many at the same time... But I seem not to have any more problems with remembering the articles and plurals.. I recently started Icelandic too.. (very nice one).. dropped it for a while and switched to French..

Have you ever used the "Teach Yourself" language courses?

Awatar użytkownika
love_cat
Disintegration

Post autor: love_cat » piątek, 29 stycznia 2010, 13:24

to Alex again, i don't know if you're into Iceland that much as to watch movies, but have you seen the "Noi Albinoi" movie? i'm currently trying to find information on some interesting ones.. and see them..
Iceland's beautiful.. i wonder how often does the sun shine there.. because throughout the entire movie i don't think i have seen even one sunray.
on Icelandic summer: watching Heima i could notice people going around in short sleeve and i know the average temperature there is 11 degrees, how come they are able to be dressed like this in this weather..? strong folk indeed..

Awatar użytkownika
alexcure
Paris
Kontakt:

Post autor: alexcure » piątek, 29 stycznia 2010, 13:34

It's similar in England and many other countries which are not abundant with the sun; thus when the sun shines a bit the people automatically put on summer clothes, their skin is eager to soak up all the spectrum of the vitamins that the sunrays can provide them with. You would do the same, I guess.

Unfortunately I haven't watched Noi Albinoi, but I'd love to. I have seen Angels of the Universe (Englar alheimsins), though. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angels_of_the_Universe). I am still under the charm of Icelandic and I always will.

I have never tried the Teach Yourself stuff, what is it? How do you study Icelandic?

Awatar użytkownika
love_cat
Disintegration

Post autor: love_cat » piątek, 29 stycznia 2010, 13:45

alexcure pisze:It's similar in England, when the sun shines a bit the people automatically put on summer clothes, their skin is eager to soak up all the spectrum of the vitamins that the sunrays can provide them with. You would do the same, I guess.
Without a further thought.. anyone would try to make the best use of days like this..

alexcure pisze: Unfortunately I haven't watched Noi Albinoi, but I'd love to. I have seen Angels of the Universe (Englar alheimsins, though. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angels_of_the_Universe). I am still under the charm of Icelandic and I always will.
The movie is not the happiest one though. i'll try to see Angels.. and this language is endearing! The only language with Germanic roots I could call "endearing"..

alexcure pisze: I have never tried the Teach Yourself stuff, what is it? How do you study Icelandic?
"Teach Yourself" is a series of language books designed for people who want to learn on their own.. The books are in English, the explanations very clear, the books include interesting dialogues, grammar sections. I study Icelandic with the help of this:
http://www.amazon.com/Yourself-Icelandi ... 0071418962

"The CDs are excellent. Icelandic is a hard langauge, and not learnable in one book, but this book gets you pretty darn close."

a CD included

and I have come across Teach Yourself French and I'm studying them both at the same time.

Awatar użytkownika
alexcure
Paris
Kontakt:

Post autor: alexcure » poniedziałek, 1 lutego 2010, 10:03

Thank you. I haven't seen the series of Teach Yourself before. Anyway I prefer the encounter with the living language to make headway.

As it comes to your course of Icelandic, I will consider buying something of the sort, I found another one in the UK, I haven't bought it yet, though. For the time being I have practiced the Icelandic pronunciation with a native speaker of Icelandic.

Angels isn't a happy movie at all as well, I'm affraid, but the music is beautiful, with 2 pieces by Sigur Rós.

Awatar użytkownika
love_cat
Disintegration

Post autor: love_cat » poniedziałek, 1 lutego 2010, 15:11

i have to use books, no live language here.. at this time i just needed anything to start with
"As it comes to your course of Icelandic, I will consider buying something of the sort, I found another one in the UK, I haven't bought it yet, though. For the time being I have practiced the Icelandic pronunciation with a native speaker of Icelandic."
lucky gal!
about the book yes it's very nice for beginners but i suppose you've moved a long way ahead of the 'beginner level' :lol:

PS they say language's primary function is speech but i'm way more into writing ;) i just love the way languages look like on paper! ;)

Awatar użytkownika
alexcure
Paris
Kontakt:

Post autor: alexcure » poniedziałek, 1 lutego 2010, 22:14

Nope, I cannot speak Icelandic, I can merely pronounce what I see. I do appreciate the written abilities as well, ;-).

BTW Have you seen the site: http://icelandic.hi.is/ ? It's quite good. Useful.

Awatar użytkownika
Ewe
Three Imaginary Boys

Post autor: Ewe » czwartek, 4 lutego 2010, 22:17

Zazdroszczę wam waszego angielskiego !
Co polecacie do poprawienia mojego angielskiego na własna rękę ?
Na razie douczam się z Ipod (?) English, ale oni stawiają bardziej na słówka niż na to, jak formułować poprawne zdania... tak myślę

Awatar użytkownika
alexcure
Paris
Kontakt:

Post autor: alexcure » piątek, 5 lutego 2010, 14:08

Ewe, podeślę Ci linki, jeśli nie zdążę w lutym, to na pewno w marcu - jakbym zapomniała o tym, proszę przypomnij się (obecnie mam bardzo napięty plan). Dobrze, ze się uczysz, płynność przyjdzie z czasem...

Próbowałaś z kimś rozmawiać po ang na skype?

Awatar użytkownika
Ewe
Three Imaginary Boys

Post autor: Ewe » piątek, 5 lutego 2010, 14:40

Skołowałam sobie nr gg osób, które pisały, że chciałyby pogadać z kimś po angielsku żeby się podszkolić :D
wiec sobie czasami gawędzimy ;D
poza tym często myślę po ang, opisuję sobie różne rzeczy i mówię do siebie xD haha
Teraz nie dam ci spokoju ;D

O ! i oglądam BBC :D

ODPOWIEDZ